If so, hire The Applegate Group to produce a broadcast-quality video interview and tips based on your book(s).
The Applegate Group, a multi-media production company founded by small business expert and author Jane Applegate, has teamed up with Small Business Trends.com and BizSugar.com to launch a new Authors’ Channel. The Applegate Group produces custom video content for Microsoft, Verizon Wireless, Bloomberg TV and Cox Communications.
SmallBizTrends.com is the number one small business website and the place savvy business owners go for book reviews and information.
Our special, turn-key video production package includes:
• A sit-down interview with you and Jane Applegate, professionally edited with logos & graphics
• An opportunity to produce two or three ‘to-camera’ tips based on your book, after the interview
• Posting your interview for one year on SmallBizTrends.com, BizSugar.com and The Applegate Network.com Authors’ Channel (check out a sample interview with Camilla Webster, author of The Seven Pearls of Financial Wisdom (St. Martin’s Press)
• Ability to post the interview and tips on your site, YouTube, etc. as well as on our sites
• Promotion of your interview via press releases, etc.
All the services listed above are available for the special rate of $3,995 if your interview is shot in New York City. If not, authors pay TAG crew travel expenses between NYC and your location.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 914.830.5115